Sustainability Advisory Services
As natural resources deplete, geographic boundaries get blurred and
stakeholder expectations become more intense, regulations will get
tougher, and risks will get more complex. Under such circumstances, the
success - and very survival - of any business will depend largely on
how risk-aware, compliant, well-governed, and above all resilient it is
This calls for immediate shifts in Management approach
- From shareholder focus to Stakeholder inclusion
- From confidentiality to transparency & voluntary disclosures.
- From business responsibility restricted within the factory gates to extending the sphere of influence across the value chain.
- From Financial Reporting to Triple Bottom Line reporting i.e report on Economic, Environmental & Social performance
At Baker Tilly, we have developed expertise to help
organizations make these big shifts to ensu
- Review existing Governance & Policy Frameworks
- Redefine a Comprehensive Governance structure with a ‘Prevention,
Detection and Remediation’ process for ensuring an ethical environment
within the organization.
- Integration of Sustainability Dimensions in Risk - Strategy frameworks.
- Leveraging Business Responsibility Reporting as a tool for integrating sustainability dimensions across the organization.
- Supporting the organization in making voluntary disclosures
under appropriate frameworks, depending upon the need of the
organization . e.g. GRI Standards, Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP),
Integrated Reporting etc .
- Gap Analysis of the existing performance under the
Environmental, Social & Governance(ESG) parameters and benchmarking
with Industry leaders.
- Prioritization of key Stakeholders & Material Issues.
- Inclusion of ESG parameters in all systems & processes across the organization
- Develop a Road map for Sustainable growth with clear targets
- Sustainable Supply chain management with policies, review & monitoring mechanisms, ESG audits etc.
- Developing a ‘Sustainability Awareness program’ across functions & levels.
- Need/Impact Assessment for CSR projects.
- Developing back-end systems for
- Monitoring ESG performance.
- Dash-board for non-financial reporting.
- Support the HR department in developing Sustainability KPIs etc
- Support the Report writing process, BRR, GRI, CDP etc.